We explain how to install Minecraft plugins in this article.
- Download the plugin you want to your computer. We will use Essentials as an example. Please pay attention to the version when downloading the plugin.We download the latest Essentials from the Spigot website.
- Log-in on our control panel: https://panel.xinsh.nl
- Go to the Minecraft server you wish to install your plugin on and click in the top nav bar on "Files".
- Open the folder "Plugins" and drag the Essentials plugin from your compuer to this folder (Please note that Minecraft plugins are .jar files!).
- Restart your Minecraft server and the plugin should start.
Please contact our helpdesk if you run into any problems.